Last updated : April 2022
By allowing access to continue to use the services, you thus signify your acceptance of this Notice and agree to be bound by its terms. If you do not agree to the terms of this Notice, you can withdraw consent at any time by written notice or discontinue use.
This notice is applicable for the privacy laws towards the respected jurisdiction. By using bestpresales.com, you acknowledge and agree that access to the Services is provided via the Internet and that your information, including your personal information, may be transferred across national borders, and stored or processed in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Notice. Bestpresales.com is subject to the personal information protection and electronic documents act of Canada.
Information We Collect
We only collect information about you if we have a reasonable reason. A reasonable reason may consist of factors such as to provide our Services, to communicate with you, or to make our Services better. We collect this information from three sources: when you provide information to us directly, automatically through operating our Services, and from outside sources.
- Basic account information: We ask for basic information from you to set up your account. Basic information can include an email address and password, username, full name, and potential other credentials like address. You may provide us with more information to further customize your account.
- Communication: We may store a copy of communication occurred through phone, email or other forms of communication if permitted by privacy laws inapplicable jurisdiction.
- Log information: We collect information that web browsers, mobile devices, and servers typically make available, including the browser type, IP address, unique device identifiers, language preference, referring site, the date and time of access, operating system, and mobile network information. We collect log information when you use our Services. Additionally, we may use location services to further customize your search after your consent.
- Usage information: We collect information about your usage of our Services. Tracked information can include email address and site activity. We use this information to provide our Services to you, get insights on how you use our Services so we can make improvements, and understand and make predictions about user retention.
- Location information: We may determine the approximate location of your device from your IP address. We collect and use this information to potentially customize your search and calculate how many people visit our Services from certain geographic regions.
- Stored information: We may access information stored on your profile if you allow certain permissions
How We Use the Personal Information We Collect
- To provide our Services. Services can include, to set up and maintain your account, backup and restore your account, provide customer service, customize user search, and verify user information
- To ensure quality, maintain safety, and improve our Services. By providing automatic upgrades and new versions of our Services. Additionally, bestpresales.com can monitor and analyze how users interact with our Services so we can create new features that we think our users will enjoy.
- To place and manage ads in our advertising program. For example, to place ads on our website for advertising purposes.
- To market our Services and measure, gauge, and improve the effectiveness of our marketing. Further gauge for marketing effectiveness can include user retention measures.
- To protect our Services, our users, and the public. By detecting security incidents; detecting and protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; fighting spam; complying with our legal obligations; and protecting the rights and property of bestpresales.com.
- To fix problems with our Services. By monitoring, debugging, repairing, and preventing issues.
- To customize the user experience. By personalizing your experience by serving relevant notifications and advertisements for our Services and recommending content.
- To communicate with you. By emailing you to ask for your feedback, share tips for getting the most out of our services, or keep you up to date on new projects and policy updates.
How We Share the Information We Collect
User personal information is shared in limited circumstances, and with appropriate safeguards on your privacy.
- Third-party vendors: We may share information about you with third-party vendors who need the information to provide their services to us, or to provide their services to you or your site.
- Legal and regulatory requirements: We may disclose information about you in response to a subpoena, court order, or other governmental request. For more information on how we respond to requests for information please see our TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- To protect rights, property, and others: We may disclose information about you when that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of bestpresales.com, third parties, or the public at large.
- With your consent: We may share and disclose information with your consent or at your direction. We may share your information with third parties when you authorize us to do so.
- Published support requests: If you send us a request for assistance (for example, via a support email or one of our other feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish that request to clarify or respond to your request, or to help us support other users.
How Long We Store Personal Information
Information is generally discarded when it no longer serves purpose as described in above sections.
Generally, no online service is completely secure. Bestpresales.com is diligent to protect user information against unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction, and take reasonable measures to do so. We monitor our Services for potential vulnerabilities and attacks. To enhance the security of your account, we encourage you to enable our advanced security settings.
As a user, you have several choices regarding the usage of our services.
- Limit the information that you provide: If you have an account with us, you can choose not to provide the optional account information and profile information. Please keep in mind that if you do not provide this information, certain features of our Services may not be accessible.
- Opt out of marketing communications: You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from us. Just follow the instructions in those communications or let us know. If you opt out of promotional communications, we may still send you other communications, like those about your account and legal notices.
- Set your browser to reject cookies: As a user, you can configure your browser to reject cookies. However, as a result from the rejection, some features may not function at full capacity.
- Opt out of analytics: You can do this through your user settings. By opting out, you will stop sharing information with our analytics tool about events or actions that happen after the opt-out.
- Close your account: You can close your account if you no longer want to use our Services. Please keep in mind that we may continue to retain your information after closing your account.